Wednesday, November 26, 2008

the magic of $27.00

We went to Chucky-E-Cheese last Friday. It was kinda a last ditch effort to find a restaurant where Pinkie wouldn't offend any other diners. I haven't been to this restaurant in years and years. I remembered it as kind of well cheesy... Pinkie loved it. John loved it. And my lazy self loved sitting with my diet coke and watching. It's a big self revelation when you find yourself saying, 'oh look at all those horribly behaved kids, where are their parents'... then your husband brings your daughter over and says, she hit some kid over there... Am I one of those parents?
I highly recommend Chucky-E-Cheese. Watch out for Chucky, however. He scared the crap out of Pinkie, she literally climbed up John to get away from that horrific monster size mouse. Best $27.00 we've spent lately- pizza, drinks and games for hours. They also have a great security system so any runners (definition: children who look for opportunities to explore this awesome world) can't get out.

1 comment:

Brielle said...

wow--I haven't been there in years either. I think because the pizza is so crappy--but it would be worth it for a couple hours of happiness for Jack.