Sunday, November 23, 2008

a MACbook affair

I have a PC laptop. I am a PC type of girl. I am loyal to PC because I've never used anything else. I mock all those people who pay $1200 for a Mac laptop. BUT, I have a project for my Expressive Arts Methods class that needs a Mac and the program Garage Band. I rented MacBook 12 from Pacific University College of Education. Shhh Shhh, I love MacBook 12. I heart it! It never freezes, never slows down, has everything a gal could want. I haven't even used the Garage Band program yet because I am so busy playing with all its other awesome features. Shh shhh don't tell my beloved PC.

These awesome pictures are from IPhoto. The computer has a camera built in, you can take all sorts of cool pictures and add all kinds of effects. Another reason I heart the MacBook... ahhhh.

I want to ask for a MacBook for Christmas from some wealthy family member. But, alas, I know no one will spend $1200 on me. How can I go back to my PC after having a brief affair with MacBook 12?

2 comments:

Andrew and Tara said...

10 more points for the PC, your pictures won't open!

Anonymous said...

Once you go Mac, you never go back!