Tuesday, November 18, 2008

celebrating a quarter century

I, a lucky child, had a four day birthday celebration. I am tired. Tara and Andy (left) Abby and Lisa (right) Friday night- we bowled.
Saturday night- we wined. Delicious! John and I balked at the club scene and went home at 11:30pm. That is WAY late for us. Oh, how life changes with kids. Sunday, we had a family dinner. Pinkie was the entertainment. She has this remarkable ability to repeat back anything you say. Her recent musings have been "bless you" "hey buddy" "ohhhhhh geezzzzz" "cheesch please" "colour pen" "i funny". One day we will tell her stories of how she single handily made the TV unnecessary in our home because she is so gosh darn funny.
Tara and my mother solved all my coffee addiction problems with gift cards. Shanna made me a color coffee travel cup. And Cassady bought me a beautiful silver necklace that means 'sisters' in Celtic. Chelsie and Candace are keeping my neck warm on the 41 degree mornings with a beautiful scarf. My grandparents, dad, aunts and uncles made my dreams of family portraits possible!
John bought me tickets to Carrie Underwood which is where we were last night!

I'm overwhelmed with birthdayness and love. Thanks family and friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!