Friday, November 7, 2008

Birthday Party!

If anyone would like to join us for some of the following, we'd love to have you
(especially the Thompson's)
I think I shall ask for the red one in the center for my bday
Shanna and I are celebrating our 25th birthday all weekend Nov. 14, 15 and 16.
I guess that's the excellent part about my twin living so far away--- when she comes home we get to party all weekend! So, on Friday we will be going to Park Lanes Family Entertainment Center for bowling. I think we will be there around 7:30pm or 8pm.
Saturday, we're having a small dinner at Le Hana with our significant others (John and Aaron).
I plan on eating a lot of sushi
After dinner, my sister's wish is to go to a wine bar in downtown Portland for some wine tasting. I don't quite know if I will make it as my bed time is usually 9:30pm and I never ever do so many fun things in one weekend. I will try my hardest to not yawn.
On Sunday, my parents are hosting a intimate family dinner for 18 people. I don't know what I want to request to eat. The birthday people always get to request the meal. And then if you are twin, you get to request your two favorite meals even if they don't go together.
It's good to be me

2 comments:

PSYCHMOM said...

Is your birthday is November? I swear it's in February? I feel like we had this conversation before.

Andrew and Tara said...

Party Time!! See ya tonight!