Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fantasy Football LEADER

It's a sad sad day at the Sheridan Family Fantasy Football League.
Why? you ask... I AM WINNING THE WHOLE THING!
8 guys are losing to me! John is having a huge identity crisis because of this. There is lots of trash talk around our house. In fact, a man who shall remain nameless tried to trick me into trading one of my best players. I am in it to win it, men. I'm paying attention- making trades, picking up free agents, benching the non-performers and playing the potential. I am not blamesless, however. I overheard John talking to his brother (who I beat today 108-65) about a certain player who was a free agent. As the phone call continued, I ran upstairs, logged on and picked up Marvin Harrison before John could. Not that Harrison has done me much good, but my competitive sneaky side came out. My motto so far: See you at the superbowl losers!!!
of course, i am joking. i love the sheridan men.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I proudly made my own draft picks unlike some people who like to brag about their teams. This is the same woman who picked Portland State univ. to upset the national champions last year in march madness...look out Vegas Woodall's predictions are going to make millions. Only problem is that I got demolished by her this past weekend. We'll see who gets the last laugh when I show up as Diego to Maddie's bday party's in the future and spill the beans that Dora is really a drug kingpin in her native country of Columbia and Boots is her hitman after I have a few beers.
Love you

PSYCHMOM said...

Tovey does that fantasy football business, I just don't get it. He takes it so seriously too. I think that's awesome that you're leading the whole group. That's perfect!