Sunday, November 15, 2009

a prego birthday

In 3 hours 30 minutes or so, it will be my birthday. I'll be 26. I've been looking forward to 26 since I was 24. I've always felt that my year of 26 will be really great. Looking forward, it looks pretty awesome. I've got a full time teaching job, a stable income, a healthy 2 year old, a helpful husband with a stable job and a new baby on the way- due in May. My birthday is always a bit better than average because I have a twin to share it with.
Happy Birthday Seester!

I am 4 months pregnant now. Thank the Lord- the first 3 are exhilirating, tiring and scary. But, this time around my belly just popped. I think last weekend I fit in all my pants and this weekend, I'm wearing one pair of jeans. My adorable beanie and snazzy red (fav. color) water bottle are birthday gifts from David, Stacey and girls. I really love when gifts are something you've been wanting to buy yourself but don't. Thanks Wisconsin family.

2 comments:

Alie said...

Happy birthday! I have to work tomorrow but on Wednesday I will drop off your prego clothes. Cute hat too!

Abby said...

Happy Belated Birthday! You look so cute pregnant!! Let's set a date and catch up ... we are in definite need! I love you and miss you bunches. I hope all is going well :) xoxo