Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pregnancy fashion

When I was pregnant with Pinkie, I would not describe myself as a fashionable pregnant woman- more like figuring it out awkward. But, now with number 2, I have told myself I can try to be fashionable. Really cute maternity clothes can be really expensive. I figure that I'm working full time, I can afford some cute clothes. I need these jeans by Citizens of Humanity- only $300.- I need this sweater from Pea in the Pod- nearly $250.-
And this shirt in all colors please- around $30.- each
So, my grand total for one teaching outfit while pregnant is $580.-
I'm already thinking I won't be very fashionable this pregnancy either.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

try this: http://www.shadeclothing.com/Product/Womens/Modest/Maternity/Overview

They have a maternity shirt for $5.50 on sale and they are always having different sales!

Heidi said...

or try this store - they are clearanceing (not a word) their whole maternity line:

http://www.downeastbasics.com/maternity.aspx

PS You have always been my fashion inspiration and are beautiful!

Alie said...

I have a ton of clothes waiting to give you....