Friday, July 17, 2009

Crafty momma!

Finally!!!
I'm done with school responsibilites and have a huge list of crafts I've been meaning to do. I made a make-up bag for my seester, but forgot to take pictures. I LOVE to craft. I spend hours searching websites looking for things I need to make. You should see my 'favorites' tab...
Here's Pinkie wearing it. She put a bunch of Zoo animals in it. The bag took less than 1 hour. I want to make a few more for some little girls I know. And here is how it happened... I have found Heaven for crafting moms. My family owns a preschool in Beaverton. It's closed for the summer so Pinkie and I go there at least three times a week. I set up my sewing machine and brought my supplies. Pinkie plays and plays and plays, eats snack, then plays and plays. Tomorrow, I start craft project #3!

You are invited to play with us... call!

No comments: