Sunday, May 24, 2009

one small step...

for mothers returning to school everywhere... Sunday May 23, 2009 ranks right up there with marriage and a baby. I graduated with my Masters of Arts in Teaching. It has been a long hard 12 months- emotionally, physically and mentally. I remember melt downs, break downs, 2 hours sleep, doodling instead of writing and hours upon hours of surfin the web.
Ryan, Gunner, Me, Mom, Pinkie
We had a small celebration of fierce loved ones after at our house. Thanks to those who attended. Your love makes this achievement sweeter.
Chelsie, Abby, Tara and Me
So now, we search for jobs in a jobless economy. I have great faith because as my seester says, "God got me to it, God will get me through it."

1 comment:

Andrew and Tara said...

You are the best friend and best mom in the world!! I am soo proud of you for making it through this year on top!! I could not have done it without you. Enjoy the rest of your week!