Sunday, January 4, 2009

Shock and Awe

Surprise!!!
I'm currently recovering from the shock of becoming a Minivan owner... yes, I (mother of ONE) own a van. In a weird and unfortunate turn of events, we needed another car. Luckily, my Papa bought himself a Christmas gift Lexus (crazy, I know) and had a van to spare.
We debated, pondered and prayed about getting a car- hopefully this VAN saves our wallet and carries our family safely.
Ugh, I am a van owner. I'm only 25, you know. I only have one kid, you know. Please don't make fun of me. I'm still absorbing the 'oldness' of it all.
But, if you want to ride in luxurious comfort, watching a DVD, using our GPS and listening to satellite radio, I'll pick you up after nap time...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say its about time... Don't worry, it'll completely change you! You'll never be the same person again, but at least you'll have a dvd player as your companion into way old adulthood... and i may take you up on the ride, videos, in a car?! fabulous.

This is from Lauren (because I cant navigate google and can't sign in... yay for a college degree)

Andrew and Tara said...

Love it!!! Can't wait to catch a movie sometime!

PSYCHMOM said...

This means we can pack all the girls in ONE CAR!

Amy Cleveland said...

Haha- I love it! You were right. I think you will be the sexiest minivan mom around! XOXO, Amy