Monday, October 27, 2008

Popular is my middle name

My husband, John, finds it hard to believe that I am a popular girl. When I had my surgery recently several friends brought desserts, food, cards along with prayers and love. John said 'WOW, I didn't know people liked you so much!' Then I didn't share my treats.
He went so far as to exclaim wildly to his parents- 'I didn't know she had friends'. At least his parents could believe I was popular and have friends outside of John.
I just want to thank all my friends for their sweet love and gifts of food and prayer. Also, I do sit at the cool girl lunch table these days... so there John.
And I found this funny website- and their definition of popular...

1 comment:

Andrew and Tara said...

I'm not sure if the popular girls would choose to sit in the rolly chairs as far away from every one else as possible....