Wednesday, October 15, 2008

de-stress, de-funk, de-offspring...

Weekend made possible by Jack and Darlene Sheridan the in-laws. McMenamins Edgefield Troutdale Oregon brewery, winery, golf course, hotel, weddings, restuarants, spa and everything else We started with 6 balls. We ended with 1. We had to quit after the 9th hole (of 12) because we only had 1 golf ball left. Plus, John was beating me by like 8 strokes... My pride was really hurt. I did take two years of golf lessons during college.
Ashamed, I admit that we were so happy without a child in tow to just relax, joke, tell stupid stories, kiss a little in public and sleep in until 8:40am!!! Actually, I woke up at 6:40am which is when the alarm usually goes off. Then I had to force myself back to sleep. How amazing is sleeping in?
Golfing pro-
Our room... no TV! That was a hard one for me. I heart TV :)
Thanks for such an amazing night away. With the impending stress of surgery I think I was losing it a little bit. I did have to 'hold it' for awhile because I didn't want to use the community bathrooms at 2am. I made John get up and go with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! The picture of you and John together turned out really well, you should frame it! We want to go there too...