Tuesday, December 7, 2010

the days of our lives

We happily move on with our lives each day. We have fallen into that category of working family and we come together each afternoon to cuddle, relax, eat and prepare for the next day. It's exhilarating, yet exhausting. I'm so looking forward to having 2 weeks off for Christmas- a perk of being a teacher! Baby J is 7 months old! He's sitting up (so awesome) and possible saying 'dada' depending on who you ask.
Here's a little throwback to Christmas with Pinkie when she was 18 months.
She loves these pictures. I love these pictures too. Is it bad to miss that little, bitty girl?
I'm hoping this year our visit to the Mr. will fulfill her dreams.
She wants 4 things: a pillow pet unicorn, a Vidia Fairy doll,
a Princess Minnie doll and Hello Kitty pjs.
Pinkie says brother wants a caterpillar and clothes. How generous she is...

2 comments:

McDorky said...

Oh yeah! Pillow pets are all the rage in my class. Especially the unicorn.

Anna said...

oh my gosh baby J is getting SO big and he gets cuter and cuter and I didn't think that was possible!!