Monday, June 21, 2010

Strawberry Fields

We went strawberry picking last weekend. The weather was perfect. I thought Pinkie would just go crazy for it, but the Berry Barn has goats, chickens and such. She was in love. So I picked all by myself while Daddy toured the farm with the kids. I kind of liked picking the berries by myself- a little quiet, a little manual labor. It was refreshing.
The Berry Barn offers wagons, buckets and an amazing shop with fresh fruit and veggies. They also happen to have an incredible gift shop that I'll be going to for gifts for family and friends.
And- I give you one happy little boy...

2 comments:

Amy Cleveland said...

Smith Berry Barn is hands down my most favorite place! I ADORE this place and go there 10-12 a year. Glad you had so much fun!

Andrew and Tara said...

We did the same thing last weekend! I made strawberry jam last night and need to post about it today. Glad you are keeping up the monthly picture tradition with J!