Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bed Rest

This pregnancy seemed physically harder, but less emotional. Last week I started having serious pains in my hips, back and pelvic region. I just thought it was being 6 months preggo and standing all day while teaching. But, by Friday, I knew something worse was wrong.
Monday I found out I have a separated pubic bone. Hence... all the pain...
I'm on official bed rest until Friday. Then I can return to work while wearing a horrific brace around my hips. It is so uncomfortable. I'm pretty nervous about the next 3 months. I do have a lengthy list of 'stuff to do' from my computer and bed. Including making my list of sewing projects for baby boy!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Congrats on the boy part - and Yuck on the pelvic bone part. I don't even know what it means to have a separated pevic bone - but it sure doesn't sound fun....Hopefully it starts getting better and more bearable!

Amy Cleveland said...

So sorry to hear Ash. That stinks. At least you have had some peace and quiet for once :) Thinking of you my dear. I hope to see you soon and PLEASE let me know if there is anything I can do for you~