Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My apologies

I have been absent from my beloved blog. The life of a working mommy has been a really rough change for me, Pinkie and John. We still aren't used to it. Will we ever be? I have tons of fun pictures from trips and family outings to post, but just haven't found time to download and catalog my pictures.
My favorite pieces of the last month are:I watched Stephanie Nielson of the NieNie Dialogues on Oprah today. I've been following her blog since before the accident and desperately praying for her and her family. I was thrilled to read and see her on Oprah today! She is truly an amazing mother and wife. I love how she and Mr. Nie look at eachother. Plus, I want her orange sweater combo- awesome.
{picture from Oprah.com}

CHER-cation took place last weekend!!!

My favorite women and I went to Las Vegas last weekend to celebrate our love of Cher. We rested, dined and partied in grand style at Cesear's Palace. Cher sang all my favorites, plus many oldies I didn't know. Her show was riveting- your eyes couldn't rest, there were so many dancers, sparkles and things to look at. She wore Bob Mackie dresses and all the lace/spandex/sparkles you could have hoped for. Truly, my stomach was in knots I was so excited. My seester and I do a pretty good 'If I could turn back time'. Thanks to the lovely lady who financed our trip!

And, lastly... we are waiting for Baby #2!

September was a really busy month

2 comments:

Andrew & Tara said...

I thought that was the lady from your links on Oprah! I watched it and knew that I had heard you talking about the story at some point.

Chelsie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
that is such exciting news
looks like everything you've ever wished for is coming true :O)