Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Congratulations!!!

Andy and Tara got married!!!
And they gave John and I the perfect excuse for a weekend sans toddler in terrible two tantrums. We dropped Pinkie off with Auntie Lisa and James and headed south to Shady Cove. Yes, the town is as cute as its name.
We rehearsed, we slept in (till 8:30am!), John fished and I watched CABLE!!!
You can tell it was just a dream come true. I did all the girl stuff that you don't get to do when you have a toddler and a job. I painted all 20 finger and toes, watched the Food Network, stayed in bed till 10am and made sure every single hair on my head was perfect.
Then, I began my bridesmaid duties- telling the bride she's beautiful, making sure the decor was just perfect and getting the caterer in gear.
So, every gal I know Get Married!!! I want another weekend off!!!

No comments: