Saturday, September 27, 2008

What I've been up to lately...

Tie Dye (covalent bonding)
done in my Expressive Arts Methods class
I love this class- we basically do all kinds of art projects, learn how to teach the lesson and the science/history behind it. So I made a magenta canvas bag.
The symbol is the Celtic symbol for Sisters. I was going to give it to my sister (who is in Uganda right now) but I really am attached to my bag now. This is an vintage 1950s type apron I made for my cousin Cassady's 25th birthday. It was so simple. I bought the pattern (below) from JoAnn's Fabrics and finished the whole thing in two nights. So cute! thanks Alie for interpreting the directions for me!!!
I'm trying to make time for fun stuff so I can keep my sanity (and my husband :).

1 comment:

Andrew and Tara said...

The apron turned out super cute!