Sunday, July 6, 2008

New things...

We had a really weird Sunday... it started normal. I slept in (John slept in Saturday), played, coffee, Church, out to lunch!!! Tia Cassady joined us for Church and a muy delicioso Mexican lunch. Then we went back to our house because we got a big screen tv on Saturday! I asked Cassady to help us rearrange our furniture. So we did. 1st weird thing- we got rid of John's old hide-a-bed couch from the 80's, but Goodwill would not take it!!! It is in our driveway if anyone wants a free couch :) 2nd weird thing- a strange guy showed up at our house selling paintings from his truck bed... I bought one! It is a really pretty picture of a Tuscan villa. John hates, I love! It will replace the old tv that is on top of the mantle. I am trying to come up with a 'mantle-scape' that will impress and delight. The picture is the start of my design.
Here is John in the 'man chair'. And our new big tv. The decor on the mantle will change, but I also did a book case re-vamp like Alie. For the third weird Sunday event click here.

No comments: